Customize the appearance of the popular Cisco 4800 APs with Oberon’s 33-COAP4800-CVR. The vanity cover is made from a plastic transparent to wireless signals, and can be attached directly to the Cisco 4800 APs. The 33-COAP4800-CVR is paintable so you c an customize the color of the AP to partially conceal the AP or compliment interior color schemes. Coloring the vanity cover does not void the manufacturer’s warranty. Includes cover fasteners.
- Economical 2 x 2 ft. locking ceiling tile enclosure secures smaller APs from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Enclosure bacbox is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for smaller APs with integrated antennas. AP mounts in interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S. ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1046 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OP M-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
- Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other APs
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade siz knockouts in four walls
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11. Includes hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange
- 23.75 x 23.75 x 3 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.5 x 12.5 x 3 in.
- Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other ensions are the same)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requiremes
- OSHPD Approval OPM-0110-13
- Enclosure and door
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) Hanger wires
- Installation instructions
- 39-1790-I- PoE Interlock Switch - Disables AP on door open
Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Access point mounts in interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Door designed for Aruba AP325
Performance: UL listed fo r low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migrat ion to other access points
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid bak-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; ncludes hange r wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 12.5" by 12.5" x 3"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.