Locking, 2 x 2 in. suspended ceiling tile enclosure mounts and secures AP and DAS remote units with non-detachable or internal antennas. This steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile, and its larger back-box is suitable for larger APs and anten nas
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Larger back-box designed for securing most vendors’ enterprise APs and DAS remotes
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Enclosure back-box is an effective ust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for APs with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S.) ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1047 configuration guide)
Performance: UL list ed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, quick release interchangeable door for mi gration to other APs. Large door permits migration to large APs and domes
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. whie, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. Model 1047-LPDOME and 1047-DOME only: Paintable UL 94-5VA ABS plastic dome, dome is virtuall y transparent to wireless signals)
Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11. Includes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange units
Size: 23.75 x 23.75 x 3 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 18.5 x 18.5 x 3 in. total depth is 5 in.
Specify "-600MM" for Eopean (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.