Locking hard lid ceiling or wall mount Wi-Tile enclosure is designed for Wi-F- and small cell wireless APs and DAS remote units with integrated or detachable antennas. This aesthetic, white powder-coated steel enclosure has an 17.5 in. square bezel whi ch fastens into the ceiling or wall and simplifies access point moves, adds, and changes. The 1051-00 model has openings in the door to mount up to seven external antennas. Other configurations permit the AP or clear polycarbonate dome (1051-CP) to mou nt in the door. Interchangeable retrofit doors allow current owners to upgrade to new AP or antenna solutions from different vendors by swapping doors.
The -CCEA in the model number indicates that the enclosure has been specially sealed for use in pres surized spaces such as Hospital ORs, and to comply with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) standards, for plenum installation.
- Secure, conceal, and protect Wi-Fi and small cell APs in hard ceiling areas
- APs with internal or non-detachable antennas from most leading vendor’s may be mounted in interchangeable Model 1051 doors (See Oberon’s Model 1051 Configuration Guide)
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Back-box is deep enough to contain most vendors APs and connectors
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- De: 4.5 in. deep AP or DAS Remote Unit enclosure designed for recess installation in hard-lid ceilings (drywall, plaster and lath, stucco, block, core plank, etc.). Internal T-bar accommodates APs from most manufacturers
- This is a steel enclosure so ant ennas or APs be mounted externally on the door
- For model 1051-00, mount up to (7) external antennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
- Performance: UL 50 listed for line voltage powered equipment, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike . Doors are interchangeable
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Enclosure back box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- -CCEA version backb is sealed to be used in pressurized rooms, and to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirement
- Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel. Model 1051-DOME includes a UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Model 1051-CP includes a UL 95-5VA clear polycarbonate dome
- Flange is 17.5 x 17.5 in. (445 x 445 mm). Back-box is 12.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 in. (318 x 318 x 114 mm). 4 in. (101 mm) useful depth with universal T-bar bracket in placeÔMaximum weight to be installed inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- UL Listed and designed to meet National Electric Code Paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the above-ceiling space
- USL - Invigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication T
Design: 4.5 inch deep AP enclosure designed for recess installation in hard-lid ceilings (drywall, plaster and lath, stucco, block, core plank, etc.). Internal T-bar accommodates APs from most manufacturers
This is a steel enclosure so antennas MUST be mounted externally on the door, or AP mounted in the door. Mount up to (7) external antennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
Performance: UL Listed an d designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
Enclosure must be fastened to ceiling using suitable hardware
Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Doors are interchangeable
Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel
Size: Flange is 17.5 inches by 17.5 inches (445 mm by 445 mm), enclosure is 12.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 4.5 inches deep (318 mm by 318 mm by 114 mm), 4 inches (101 mm) useful depth with universal T-bar bracket in place
Maximum weight to be installed inside enclosure is 25 lbs
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.