This locking 2’ x 2’ suspended ceiling tile enclosure is designed for APs and DAS remote units with detachable antennas. This white powder-coated steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile and is UL listed for installation in the plenum space. In terchangeable doors mount leading vendors APs and antennas nearly flush to the ceiling to provide for a professional, aesthetic installation. The interchangeable doors simplify AP moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles.
- APmounting screws
- (4) Suspension wires
- (1) Firestop Grommet
- Grounding screw
- Universal T-bar internal AP mounting bracket
- Mounting instructions
- Locking ceiling tile enclosure designed specifically to secure wireless access points from most vendors
- UL Listed
- Meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations; approved for AC line power
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
- Interchangeable dos permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Back-box is deep enough to contain most vendors access points and connectors
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- OSHPD approved
Design: Ceiling tile enclosure specifically designed for Cisco series wireless access points. Door has special mounting bracket to hold the access point in the door
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installatio ns. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6C when mounted in enclosure
Locking, fully-hinged interchangeable doors for different access points
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Back-box: Effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
Construction: Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel back-box; 14 ga. door; textured, white, powder-coated steel
Enclosure must be supported byhe building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
AP max. operating temperature shuld be de-rated by 8 C inside the enclosure
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 4.5 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 12.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 4.5 inches deep (318 mm by 318 mm by 114 mm deep)
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.