COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 1061C WH 4/24 R3000 | 760116285
Copper Cable, Category 5e, 24 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, PO/PVC, CM, Non-Plenum, White Jacket, 1000 FT, Box
The High-Speed 100 ohm High Performance PowerSUM Cable The SYSTIMAX 61 Series 4-Pair Cable is a high speed, 100 ohm high performance cable with excellent NEXT levels. SYSTIMAX 61 series cables provide excellent high-speed transmission and support applications such as 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM and the IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) Standard, using parallel transmission scheme technology. The 1061 4-pair cable meets or exceeds Category 5e/Class D specifications in ISO/IEC 11801, CENELEC EN50173, and TIA/EIA 568B.2. Further, these cables are ETL verified as Category 5e.; The 1061C 4-pair cable is composed of 24 AWG solid copper conductors, insulated with high-density polyolefin. The insulated conductors are twisted into pairs and jacketed with our specially formulated material. 1061C cable is ETL CM rated.
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
Fire Rating: Non-plenum
Fire Rating 2: CM
Cable Component Type: Horizontal
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Number of Pairs: 4
Jacket Color: White
Condutor Material: Bare copper
Insulation Material: Polyolefin
Jacket Material: PVC
Cable Length: 3,000 ft
Voltage: 80 V
Condutor Guage: 24 AWG
Conductor Type: Solid
Number of Conductor: 8
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.