This locking, suspended ceiling tile-like Wi-Tile™ mount is designed to provide a convenient way to secure Cisco APs in the ceiling. Many of the 106X series AP mounts feature a unique, patented locking mechanism which draws the AP part way into the mount, exposing only the antenna face of the AP, for the ultimate in wireless coverage, aesthetics, and physical security. Textured, white powder-coated steel and aluminum construction.
1064 series product information video
- Economical 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of many popular Cisco APs
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Patented locking mechanism
- NOdesigned for Cisco 2800/3800 Series APs
- Design: Economical ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of Cisco APs
- Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OPD approved OPM-0110-13
- NOT designed for Cisco 2800/3800 APs
- Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum back-box. Patent pending locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures AP into the ceiling mount. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Product must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling
- 23.75 x 23.75 x 2.5 in. (603 x 603 x 64 mm)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Iation Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
- (1) Cable egress fire block kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector, and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) Hanger wires
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
- 39-STANDOFF - Standoffs for 1064
Design: Economical ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of the Cisco series access points
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
NOT designed for Cisco 2800/3800 series APs
Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum back-box; patent pending locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures AP into the ceiling mount; solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke, and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Product must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 2.5 inches (603 mm by 603 mm by 64 mm) inches
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.