Locking suspended ceiling enclosure secures general purpose telecom/zone equipment and is a consolidation point for securing pre-terminated "plug-n-play" copper and fiber optic cable assemblies. Secure active equipment including Optical Network Termina ls (ONTs), small workgroup switches, APs, and DAS remote access units (RAUs). Patented ventilated door. Fire-stopped openings for the multi-fiber array modules and multi-copper connector modules used in pre-terminated solutions.
- (8) Wire hnger
- (1) UL listed electrical receptical box and cover
- (2) 3 RU rack-mounting bracket
- (4) Wire management J-Hooks
- (2) Large cable egress fire stop foam kit
- (1) Small cable egress fire stop foam kit
- (4) #6-20 3/8" self-tapping screw
- 2’ x 2’ Ceiling tile telecommunications enclosure designed for pre-terminated "plug-n-play" copper and fiber optic cable assemblies in a zone structured cabling design. This is an ideal solution for installing non-plenum rated components in, or above, the ceiling
- Also designed for non-plenum rated powered equipment, including Optical Network Terminals (ONTs), small workgroup switches, wireless access points, and DAS remote access units (RAUs)
- UL listed and designed to meet National Electric Code paragraph 300-22(C) for use in the above-ceiling (plenum) space. Metal enclosures satisfy UL 2043, Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release
- Interchangeable doors allow for technology changes and upgrades without removing enclosure from the ceiling
- Enclosure back-box is effective smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Includes 19" internal rack mounting brackets for networking and wireless equipment
- Includes receptacle and junction box for plugging in AC powered equipment
- Cooling is provided by passive convection for Models 1074-04-VENT and 1074-06-VENT
Design: General-purpose telecommunications, ceiling mounted, consolidation enclosure, shall be a locking, 2 feet by 2 feet (610 mm by 610 mm) ceiling tile enclosure designed to accommodate up to 3 standard (1U) rack-mountable components. Suitable for n on-plenum rated equipment
Performance: UL-Listed and designed to satisfy National Electric Code (NEC) paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the air-handling space. OSHPD approved
Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike; door is beveled and highly perforated for ventilation
Knockouts for two AC receptacles, eight .75" trade size conduit connectors, and four 5" wide fire stopped openings
Includes two 5" cable egress firestop foam kits, and one .75" trade size firestop foam kit
Includes pairof rack mount brackets, AC receptacle and junction box, and hanger wire
Construction: White, 10 ga. powder-coated aluminum back-box and flange; white, 8 ga. powder-coated aluminum door
Enclosure shall be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile grid work
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
Size: Flange is 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches (610 mm by 610 mm); enclosure is 22.7 inches by 22.7 inches by 4.5 or 6.5 inches deep (577 mm by 577 mm by 115 mm deep)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.