The locking Model 1076 series Wi-Tile enclosure provides a convenient way to recess and secure Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs from all leading vendors in a hard lid ceiling or wall. A cutout is made in the ceiling/wall and the all metal enclosure is fastened into the wall using adjustable wall bridges. The AP is mounted in the back-box or in the door (depending on enclosure style). Interchangeable retrofit doors permit vendor and technology migrations, and simplify moves, adds, and changes. Unique wall br idge simplifies installation in almost any type of hard wall/ceiling. UL listed for A.C. line powering and installation in the plenum space. See configuration guide for AP specific doors.
- Locking, recessed wall or hard ceiling mounting solution to secure APs from most vendors
- Provides an aesthetic, professional finish
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike. Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antenas
- Shallow back-box (3 in.) simplifies installation in walls and ceilings
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- Design: recessed hard lid ceiling or wall enclosure designed for APs wireless multimedia gateways. Designed for pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board, plaster and lathe walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s Model 1076 con figuration guide
- Performance: UL listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. UL listed for AC. line voltage
- Locking, fully hinged interchangeable door for migration to other APs. Keyed alike
- Includes firestop foam kitfor cable egress. Large enough for two Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts on two walls, junction box knockout in back-box
- Construction: 16 ga. Galvanized steel back-box, 14 ga. textured white powder coated steel door and flange; back box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- Model 1076-WA only: Paintable UL-945VA White ABS Plastic dome, virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Model 1076-CP only: UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome, virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Maximum weight in enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Max. Operating temperature of AP should be de-rated by 10C inside the enclosure
- Flange is 15 x 15 in. (381 x 381 mm). Back box is 12.75 x 12.75 x 3 in. (324 x 324 x 77 mm)
- UL 50 listed, T1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Vdeo, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (2) Wall bridges
- (1) Universal "T-bar" mounting bracket
- (4) No. 6-32 Hex Nuts
- (4) No. 6-32 Eye Bolts
- (2) Velcro Dots
- (2) Keys for lock
- (1) Fireblock cable egress kit
- Caddy Speed Link support wire
- Installation instructions
- 39-BLANK-PLATE: Models 1047(-T)
15" x 15" white powder-coated steel flange and door
12.75" x 12.75" x 3" deep, galvanized steel back-box, RoHS compliant
Knockouts for single gang j-box, (2) keystone jacks, (2) 0.75" trade conduit connector
Maximum weight to be installed inside the uit is 25 lbs.
De-rate upper operating temperature limit from +50C to +40C when AP in the enclosure
Enclosure must be supported by the tile bridges; when installed in the ceiling, enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.