This locking enclosure provides a convenient way to mount and secure APs from leading vendor’s in the hard lid ceiling or wall. The access point mounts in the door, revealing only the antenna surface. Interchangeable retrofit doors permit vendor and te chnology migrations, and simplify moves, adds, and changes, Unique wall bridge simplifies installation. UL listed for installation in the plenum space. 15" square white steel bezel and door.
- (2) Wall bridges
- Universal access point "T-ba mounting bracket
- (4) No. 8-32 hex nuts
- (2) Keys for lock
- (1) Fireblock cable egress kit
- Installation Instructions
NOTE: The Aruba AP-325 (only) has a BLE (Bluetooth low energy) antenna on the back side of the AP. This BLE antenna may not ide the desired coverage when mounted in an Oberon mount or enclosure. If you intend to use BLE services with the Aruba AP-325 access point in an Oberon product, please contact your Oberon customer service representative for an appropriate solution.
- Locking recessed wall or hard ceiling mounting solution to secure wireless access points from most vendors
- UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations; approved for AC line power
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
- nterchangeable doors permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Shallow back-box (3") simplifies installation in walls and ceilings
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- OSHPD approved
15" x 15" white powder-coated steel flange and door
12.75" x 12.75" x 3" deep, galvanized steel back-box, RoHS compliant
Knockouts for single gang j-box, (2) keystone jacks, (2) 0.75" trade conduit connector
Maximum weight to be installed inside the uit is 25 lbs.
De-rate upper operating temperature limit from +50C to +40C when AP in the enclosure
Enclosure must be supported by the tile bridges; when installed in the ceiling, enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.