This locking enclosure provides a convenient way to mount and secure APs from leading vendors in the hard lid ceiling or wall. The access point mounts in the door, revealing only the antenna surface. Interchangeable retrofit doors permit vendor and tec hnology migrations, and simplify moves, adds, and changes, Unique wall bridge simplifies installation. UL listed for installation in the plenum space. 15" square white steel bezel and door.
- (2) Wall bridges
- Universal access point "T-barmounting bracket
- (4) No. 8-32 hex nuts
- (2) Keys for lock
- (1) Fireblock cable egress kit
- Installation Instructions
- Locking recessed wall or hard ceiling mounting solution to secure wireless access points from most vendors
- UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations; approved for AC line power
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
- nterchangeable doors permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Shallow back-box (3") simplifies installation in walls and ceilings
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- OSHPD approved
Design: Recessed hard lid ceiling or wall enclosure designed for wireless access points and wireless multimedia gateways. Designed for Cisco APs
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
Locking, fully-hinged interchangeable door for migration to other access points
Include firestop foam kit for cable egress
.75" trade size knockout on two walls; junction box knockout in back-box
Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel back-box; 14 ga. door; textured, wite, powder-coated steel door and flange; back-box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: Flange is 1 inches by 15 inches (381 mm by 381 mm); enclosure back-box is 12.75 inches by 12.75 inches by 3.0 inches deep (324 mm by 324 mm by 77 mm deep)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.