Locking, 2’ x 2’ suspended ceiling tile enclosure mounts and secures wireless access points flush to the ceiling. The interchangeable door simplifies access point and antenna moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles. Access points can be mounted in the door or inside the enclosure with the configurations with the ABS dome. "-T" version matches tegular ceiling tiles used in recessed grids. Specify -T version for professional, aesthetic installation in recessed grid ceilings.
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Mounting bracket
- (1) 3/4" Trade size conduit connectors
- (1) Fire Block Foam
- (2) #8 - 32 wing nut
- (4) Lock washer
- (4) Support wire
- (2) Keys for access door lock
- Installation instructions
- 2’ x 2’ locking ceiling tile enclosure secures wireless access points from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Shallow (3"), lightwight, aluminum back-box simplifies installation in ceilings with little space above ceiling tiles
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
UL listed for low voltage and line voltage applications
Construction: Back-box is 16 ga. aluminum; door and flange are 18 ga. textured, white powder-coated steel
Size: Flange is 23.75" X 23.75"
Back -box is 12.75" x 12. x 3" deep
Fits into standard (U.S.) 2’ x 2’ suspended ceiling systems
Knockouts for single gang J-box, (2) keystone jacks, (2) 0.75" trade conduit connector
Maximum weight to be installed inside the unit is 25 lbs.
De-rate upper operating temperaturlimit from +50C to +40C when AP in the enclosure
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.