Locking, 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure mounts and secures Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs flush to the ceiling. This lightweight aluminum enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile, and has a durable white textured powder coat to aesthetically match most ceiling tiles. The interchangeable door simplifies AP and antenna moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles. APs from all leading vendors can be mounted in the door or inside the enclosure with the configurations with the Polyc arbonate or ABS dome. UL listed for both a.c. line voltage and low voltage (PoE) powered equipment. Styles available for both standard flush grid and recessed grid ceilings (-T). Specify -T version for professional, aesthetic installation in recessed g rid ceilings.
- 2 x 2 ft. locking ceiling tile enclosure secures APs from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many suspended ceiling tiles
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Shallow (3 in.), ghtweight, aluminum back-box simplifies installation in ceilings with little space above ceiling tiles
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed for A with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S.) ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1077 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage and line voltage applications, and des igned to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13
- Interchangeable locking door, keyed alike.
- Includes firestop foam kit for cable egress. Large enough for two Cat 6A cables
- Knockouts for single gang J-box, (2)keystone jacks, (2) 1 in. trade conduit connector
- Construction: 16 ga. aluminum back box; door and flange are 18 ga. textured, white powder-coated steel. RoHS compliant. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dus t barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Model 1077-WA only: UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Model 1077-CP only: UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- aximum weight to be installed inside the unit is 25 lbs.
- De-rate upper operating temperature limit of AP by 10C when AP in the enclosure
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange units
- Enclosure must be supported by the building tructure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11
- Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.75 x 12.75 x 3 in.
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirs contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
- (1) 2 x 2 ft. ceiling enclosure
- (1) T-bar bracket (Model 1077-W
Design: Lightweight ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Designed for Cisco APs
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
Locking, fully-hinged interchangeable doors for different access points
Include firestop foam kit for cable egress
.75" trade size knockout on two walls. Junction box knockout in back-boxBack-box: Effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
Construction: 16 ga. aluminum clear coat back-box; 14 ga. door; textured, white, powder-coated steel door and flange; back-box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure complia nce
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange unts
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: Flange is 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches (603 mm by 603 mm), enclosure back-box is 12.75 inches by 12.75 inches by 3.0 inches deep (324 mm by 324 mm by 77 mm deep)
|Fits Tile Size||2’ X 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.