HellermannTyton’s stainless steel ties are designed with a ball bearing locking mechanism to assure high tensile strength and easy insertion when securing hoses, cables, pipes, and more. Stainless steel ties can be used in virtually any indoor, outdoor , or underground application. Grade 316 material is highly resistant to corrosion and widely used in marine environments where chemicals, salts, acids, and temperature extremes may affect the bundling application. MBT stainless steel ties in 316 stainl ess steel material are also available with a polyester protective coating. This coating creates a barrier and protectant from chemical reactions of dissimilar metals.
The MBT stainless steel ties have a patented non-releasable locking feature with dual ball bearings for ultimate performance. The ties can easily be adjusted to any bundle diameter within their available length. Available in high grade stainless steel 316
- 316 grade stainless steel offers excellent resistance to salt spray, corrosion, weather and chemical resistance.
- Self locking, ball bearing mechanism for quick and easy installation, either by hand or by tensioning tool.
- Fully enclosed head prevents dirt or grit from interfering with locking mechanism.
- High tensile strength for maximum strength and safety on heavy duty applications.
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.