HellermannTyton’s stainless steel ties are designed with a ball bearing locking mechanism to assure high tensile strength and easy insertion when securing hoses, cables, pipes, and more. Stainless steel ties can be used in virtually any indoor, outdoor , or underground application. Grade 316 material is highly resistant to corrosion and widely used in marine environments where chemicals, salts, acids, and temperature extremes may affect the bundling application. MBT stainless steel ties in 316 stainl ess steel material are also available with a polyester protective coating. This coating creates a barrier and protectant from chemical reactions of dissimilar metals.
- 316 grade stainless steel offers excellent resistance to salt spray, corrosion, weather and chemical resistance.
- Self locking, ball bearing mechanism for quick and easy installation, either by hand or by tensioning tool.
- Fully enclosed head prevents dirt or grit from interfering with locking mechanism.
- High tensile strength for maximum strength and safety on heavy duty applications.
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.