Fluke Networks Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits are comprised of industry standard telecommunications tools and test equipment. The Fluke Networks 11290000 Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit I is designed for technicians who install, test and troubles hoot phone and data lines. The kit’s TS30 has high impedance DataSafe operation so technicians can clip onto a line in monitor mode, without disrupting existing data traffic. The set includes the D814 industry standard punchdown tool for reliable termi nations, an EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations, and a cable stripper that quickly rings and slits many types of cable. Use the probe pic to check for loose or damaged connections and cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electrician’s D-Snips. Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-wire modular adapter and keep all of your tools in the zippered pouch. The Fluke Networks 11290000 Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit I with TS30 Te st Set is covered by a limited warranty and is sold one set per package.
- D814 industry standard punch down tool for reliable terminations and an EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations
- Cable Stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Use the Probe Pic to check for loose or damaged connections
- Cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electricians D-Snips
- Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.