MEDECO HIGH SECURITY LOCKS | 11R605-T-09-DF-S KIT
Door Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, Drive-In Front, Medeco3, 6-Pin, Residential Trim, Cylinder x Thumbturn, DF Keyway, 2-3/8" Backset, Sub Assembly, Antique Brass
- Solid Brass Collar Spins Under Pressure to Prevent Wrench Attacks
- Large Thumbturn Provides Ease of Use by Physically Challenged Individuals
- Steel Shroud Over Bolt Protects Against Ice Pick Type Attacks
- High Security Strike Plate has a Special Box Desin with 2 Inch Screws that Anchor the Strike Directly to the Building Structure Behind the Frame, Preventing Kick-In Type Attacks
- Hardened Steel Bolt and Bolt Throwing Mechanism are Surrounded by a Heavy Gauge Tubular Steel Housing for Maximum Resistanc e to Crowbar Attacks
- Solid Brass Design is Secured with High Tensile Steel Mounting Bolts for Maximum Resistance Against Hammer and Prying Attacks
- Utility Patented Key Control, for Cylinders that Incorporate the Medeco3 Design, Provides Protection Against the Unauthorized Duplication of Keys
- A Special Elevating and Rotating Pin Tumbler Design, Along with False Slots on the Bottom Pins, Mushroom Top Pins and a Sidebar Mechanism, Work Together, to Provide Superior Pick Resistance
- Angled Cuts on the Keys, Along with Fore and Aft Positioning, in the Medeco3 Design, Provide Added Dimensions that Dramatically Increases Key Combinations and Enables Medeco to Produce Some of the Largest Master Key Systems in the Industry
- Hardened Steel Inserts, Positione d in Critical Areas of the Cylinder, Provide a High Degree of Drill Resistance
- UL437 Listing Provides Assurance that Cylinders Meet Universal Standards for Drill and Pick Resistance and Resistance Against Other Types of Forced Attack
|ANDI Grade||GRADE 1|
|Backset - Inches||2-3/8|
|Finish||US5 ANTIQUE BRASS|
|Cylinder Type||6-PIN STD CYLINDER|
|Function||DEADBOLT SINGLE CYLINDER|
|Strike Type||SQUARE CORNER|
|Key System Type||MEDECO 3|
|Sales Category||SINGLE CYLINDER DEADLOCK|
|Number of Cylinders||SINGLE CYLINDER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.