The Adtran TSU multiplexer family provides end users flexibility with the capability to add and remove option modules for voice, data and video. Some of the most popular applications in which the TSU is used involve high speed data interfaces for routers, audio broadcasting systems, and video-conferencing systems. To meet the requirements for high-speed, programmable, synchronous data, Adtran provides five Nx56/64 modules for V.35 and EIA-530 DTE interfaces. The basic expansion modules plug in to the available expansion slot of a TSU multiplexer. Plug on modules plug on to an expansion module.
- Nx56/64 data interfaces for the TSU multiplexer family
- Five different modules to meet a variety of installation requirements
- Single V.35, dual V.35 and single EIA-530 interfaces available
- All modules provide Nx56/64 synchronous operation
- Built in test capabilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Operation for 1 to 24 DS0s per interface
- T-Watch PRO monitoring and control
- Easy configuration from the front panel, T-Watch PRO or VT100 terminal
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.