The 2FXO module is one of several expansion modules for the TSU 100, TSU 600 or the HSU 100. This module should be selected when a connection to one or two voice line cards of a key system or PBX is required. PBX extensions may be extended to a remote site by combining a TSU on the remote end with FXS modules. The module emulates the CO side of a DID (Direct Inward Dial) trunk when in DPT mode. The module provides standard 2FXO or DPT functionality to distances of 2400 feet. The module installs in the slot(s) of the TSU/HSU 100 or TSU 600 products and is subject to TSU operations and control. There is a plug-on version designed to provide an additional two ports.
- Two RJ11 2-wire analog voice ports
- Two voice circuit connections to PBX or key system line (station) modules at distances up to 2,500 feet
- Extends phone lines to remote sites over T1/FT1 circuits
- Passes message waiting when used with the TSU Dual FS Plus (MW) module
- Dial Pulse Terminate (DPT) mode emulates central office side of Direct Inward Dial (DID) trunk
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.