ADTRAN INC | 1200950G1
Modular Access Router for large bandwidth throughput with services like QoS, NAT, Firewall, SBC, & VPN enabled. Includes one WIDE NIM and two NIM slots, two Fast Ethernet ports. Supports up to eight T1s. T1, E1, SHDSL, ADSL, BRI, Analog Modem Modules.
Access router for frame relay and point-to-point connectivity. 24 V DC and -48 V DC power supply. Compliant w/ NEBS level 1. Includes 2 NIM/DIM slots for existing NIMs and DIMs, 1 slot for a Wide Module (T3 and HSSI Wide Modules not currently suppo rted), and 2 integral 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports. Features include IP routing, OSPF, BGP, RIP V1 and V2, Static routes, 802.1d Bridging (all protocols), Command Line Interface, Frame Relay and PPP WAN Protocols, SNMP, Telnet, Craft/Console port, TFTP support, stateful inspection firewall. 1U metal chassis.
- Modular router supporting up to eight T1s
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100Base-T interface for LAN segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.