A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and ADSL for applications requiring up to two T1s. The NetVanta 3205 includes one Ethernet LAN port, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, and Network Address Translation (NAT) as well to conceal private address.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rackmountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standds-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning rve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
- Auto-ranging power (90-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz,6 watts)
Supports up to dual-T1s worth of bandwidth
Interchangeable Network Interface Modules (NIMs)
Stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
QoS with Low Latency and Weighted Fair Queuing and DiffServ marking for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
PPP dial backup for disaster recovery scheme back to a PPP compliant device
VLAN trunking allows routing between VLANs
Built-in DSU/CSU protects circuit - Requires Option Module
Supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, static routes, and bridging
Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) conceals private IP addresses
NAT-compatible SIP ALG
Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
Optional DSX-1 interface available for voice connectivity to a PBX
Optional Analog or ISDN BRI dial backup system prevents network downtime
Optional VPN - 5 IPSec tunnels using DES/3DES/AES encryption
Optional Analog Modem module used for dial backup or remote management
Industry-leading five-year warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.