Called Spectra-Mode, it is the latest generation of Twist ’N’ Flat, having a characteristic impedance of 93 ohms (single ended) and 131 ohms (differential). This dual mode cable allows SCSI designers to ensure that their Ultra 2 LVD busses operate correctly when a Fast 20 single ended device is attached to the bus, and the system defaults to Fast 20 mode.
Spectra-Strip now has the first truly "multimode" internal wide SCSI cable available that fully meets ANSI T10/1142 D impedance requirements for both Ultra 2 LVD (Low Voltage Differential) and Fast 20 single ended applications with one cable.
- Recommended for both Ultra 2 LVD and Fast 20 SCSI higher frequency applications
- Twisted pairs for significant crosstalk isolation
- Fully laminated construction for tighter impedance control
- Up to ten twist length combinations available
- Double sided lamination provides excellent conductor strain relief
- Reduced assembly costs compared with discrete or hand lamination terminations
|Conductor Count||68 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Size||30 GAUGE AWG|
|Construction||VARI-TWIST, TWISTED PAIRS|
|FLAT/RIBBON CABLES (Y/N)||YES, THIS IS FLAT CABLE|
|Jacketed||CABLE HAS NO JACKET|
|Pitch (C-C Spacing)||.050 INCH CENTER TO CENTER|
|Screen/Shield||NO,CABLE HAS NO SHIELD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.