- Access door permits convenient battery replacement
- Provides up to eight foot read range
- Velcro backing attaches easily to interior of vehicle windshield
- Attractive, durable sealed case
- Compatible with MaxiProx reader and all HID card formats
- Two to five year battery life, depending on usage
- Competitively priced as compared to VHF vehicle tags
- Options - external numbering
- Easily administered - A cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number provides easy system administration
- Security - offers over 137 billion unique codes
- Long life - dual battery design and low current draw allows two to five years with typical usage (replaceable battery)
- Durability - rugged, UV-resistant, sonic-welded polycarbonate case is also weather-resistant
Long Range Proximity Active Tag
Base Model: 1351
Programming: Programmed, Low Frequency (125 kHz). Specify Programming Information
Color: Standard Beige
Back Packaging: Standard HID Logo
Tag Numbering: No External Card Numbering
Hardware Option: None
Read Range Using MaxiProx Reader: 6 to 8 ft (1.82 - 2.5 m)
Mounting Location: Interior Windshield, Driver’s Side, Upper or Lower Corner
Operating Temperature: -22 to 185 deg F (-30 to 85 deg C)
Battery: Two Panasonic Lithium (Model BR2330)
Environmental: 5 - 95% RH, Non-Condensing (Not For Marine Usage)
Dimensions: 3.625 Inch x 2.650 Inch x 0.300 Inch (9.25 cm x 6.75 cm x 0.76 cm)
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||TAG CREDENTIAL|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY HID|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.