- Access door permits convenient battery replacement
- Provides up to eight foot read range
- Velcro backing attaches easily to interior of vehicle windshield
- Attractive, durable sealed case
- Compatible with MaxiProx reader and all HID card formats
- Two to five year battery life, depending on usage
- Competitively priced as compared to VHF vehicle tags
- Options - external numbering
- Easily administered - A cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number provides easy system administration
- Security - offers over 137 billion unique codes
- Long life - dual battery design and low current draw allows two to five years with typical usage (replaceable battery)
- Durability - rugged, UV-resistant, sonic-welded polycarbonate case is also weather-resistant
Long Range Proximity Active Tag
Base Model: 1351
Programming: Programmed, Low Frequency (125 kHz). Specify Programming Information
Color: Standard Beige
Back Packaging: Standard HID Logo
Tag Numbering: Sequential Internal/Sequential Non-Matching External (Inkjetted)
Hardware Option: None
Read Range Using MaxiProx Reader: 6 to 8 ft (1.82 - 2.5 m)
Mounting Location: Interior Windshield, Driver’s Side, Upper or Lower Corner
Operating Temperature: -22 to 185 deg F (-30 to 85 deg C)
Battery: Two Panasonic Lithium (Model BR2330)
Environmental: 5 - 95% RH, Non-Condensing (Not For Marine Usage)
Dimensions: 3.625 Inch x 2.650 Inch x 0.300 Inch (9.25 cm x 6.75 cm x 0.76 cm)
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||TAG CREDENTIAL|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY HID|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.