Corning ribbon interlocking armored plenum cables are designed for use in plenum, riser and general-purpose environments for intrabuilding backbone and horizontal installations. These cables are standard ribbon plenum cables placed inside spirally wrap ped aluminum interlocking armor for ruggedness and superior crush resistance. This special construction facilitates routing inside buildings, through riser shafts and air-handling spaces, to telecommunication rooms and to workstations. Ideal for heavy traffic or more challenging mechanical exposure conditions, this cable design consists of fibers organized into 12-fiber ribbons inside a central tube surrounded by dielectric strength members to provide tensile strength. The flexible interlocking armo r offers up to seven times the crush protection of nonarmored cables, while a specially formulated flame-retardant outer jacket allows the design to meet the requirements of the NFPA 262 flame test. The 12-fiber ribbons have readily identifiable ribbon ID numbers and fiber colors with easy access to individual fibers.
- Ribbon ID numbers and fiber colors
- Easily identifiable Precise fiber and ribbon geometries
- Excellent mass splicing yields Flame-retardant jacket
- Rugged and durable Flexible interlocking armor
- Up to seven times the crush protection compared to non-armed cables Common installations
- Indoor plenum, riser and general building applications
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.