- High security - DESFire technology includes mutual authentication, DES and triple-DES data encryption and unique 56-bit serial number
- Proven, reliable technology - offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins
- Fast processing and data communication - transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction
- Long life: passive, no-battery design allows for 100,000 read/write operations
- Rugged and durable design: able to withstand harsh environments, the MIFARE Keyfob has double-sealed construction. Inner electronics are fully encapsulated in epoxy. Outer body is an ultra-sonic welded, polycarbonate material
Base Model: 1454 (MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K Key Fob)
MIFARE DESFire EV1 Memory Size: 8K Bytes MIFARE DESFire EV1
Programming: Non-Programmed (13.56 MHz). Programming Information Not Required
Front Packaging: Standard HID Artwork
Back Packaging: Standard
Key Numbering: No External Card Numbering
Slot Punch: None
Typical Maximum Read Range: Upto 2 Inch (5.0 cm)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F (-40 to 70 deg C)
Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% Non-Condensing
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
RF Interface: ISO 14443 A, Parts 1-3
Transaction Time: < 100 ms
Baud Rate: 106, 212 or 424 kbps
Memory Type: EEPROM, 4K Bytes (32,768 Bits)
Multi-Application Memory: Dynamic Memory Structure, Upto 28 Applications
Write Endurance: 100,000 Cycles Min
Data Retention: 10 Years Min
Material and Finish: Molded Polycarbonate, Matte Blue
Card Marking: Inkjet Standard, Laser Engraving Optional
Slot Punch: Key Ring Hole
Dimensions: 1.725 Inch x 1.197 Inch x 0.215 Inch (4.38 cm x 3.04 cm x 0.55 cm)
|Dimensions||TEARDROP APPROX. 1.5" X 1" X 0.10"|
|Product Type||KEY FOB CREDENTIAL|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY MIFARE|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.