- High security - Mutual authentication, AES 128, DES and triple-DES data encryption and unique 56-bit serial number
- Read/write functionality - perfect for multi-functional memory applications
- Transition solution - add smart card applications to existing HID proximity technology access control systems
- True credit card thickness - use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Proven, reliable technology - MIFARE DESFire EV1 is based on open global standards for security, and is interoperable with existing MIFARE infrastructures
- Fast processing and data communication - transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is fully complaint with ISO 14443A 1-4, and has been awarded CC EAL 4+ for card security
- Long life - passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads
- Durability - Strong, flexible and resistant to damage
- Photo ID Compatible - Print directly to the card with a direct image or thermal transfer printer
- PVC card surface - card is optimized for dye sublimation printing
- Customizable - specify your own text or graphics artwork
- Thin - 0.030 Inch (0.076 cm) card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. Use with a badge holder and strap clip or lanyards for an attractive photo ID badge
- Many ordering options - including magnetic stripe, external card numbering, custom artwork and contact smart chip module
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY MIFARE|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.