Adjustable QuadraRack adjusts in depth to support a variety of network and computer equipment. Threaded 312-24 mounting rails support up to 2,000 lb (907.2 kg) of equipment. Available in four depth ranges and four heights. Self-squaring assembly with welded front and rear frames reduce installation time. Integrated grounding features make grounding easy.
- Stability and strength of a welded steel enclosure in an open four-post frame
- Open design for unrestricted airflow and easy access to equipment and cabling
- Self-squaring assembly with welded front and rear frames reduces assembly time
- Mounting channels adjust in depth to provide front and rear support for equipment
- Maximizes floor space with a minimal rack footprint
- Rack components are bonded together during assembly in accordance with industry standards
- Includes a two mounting hole ground terminal block for easy attachment to the telecommunications grounding busbar
- Choose square-punched or threaded equipment mounting holes
- Rack-mount units are marked and numbered on the mounting channels
- Easy to bay together to create multi-rack configurations
- Use with any CPI cabling section to manage cables
- Support large equipment on heavy-duty shelves or on side-mounted equipment support rails
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.