Rackmount 4U cameras with 8 IP licenses, 16 looped analog inputs, RS-485 serial port, 16 alarm inputs, 16 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual GB NIC, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA (2 max. simultaneous), RAID 6, Ubuntu Linux 18.04 on SSD, redundant power supplies, k eyboard and mouse, exacqVision Professional client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and 5 year software updates.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Continuously records up to 1200 Mbps of video for high concentration of HD cameras
- Supports many simultaneous video to web/mobile clients with 1800 FPS video
- Simultaneously connect up to 500 remote clients
- Optional dual 10Gbps network interfaces for fast archiving or mass client performance
- Continuously record during single power source failure with dual power supplies
- Enterprise class, continuous-duty hard drives
- Uninterrupted operation and video preservation in event of one or two drive failures
- Hot spare drive options for automatic replacement of failed drive
- Solid-state drive for Linux operating system
- Monitors hardware health in exacqVision client and with email/text notifications
- Up to 128 IP cameras (8 licenses included) per recorder, compatible with thousands of IP camera models
- Store up to 80 TB with front-accessible storage, expandable to over 1.6PB with exacqVision S-Series networked storage, compatible with all exacqVision recorders and software for maximum scalability
- Pre-configured with exacqVision Professional software (standard)
- EasyConnect, automatically finds, addresses and connects IP cameras, powerful integration with retail, financial and access control systems
- Timeline and thumbnail search investigations for recorded video, audio and data, bookmark important video for long-term retention, video multi-streaming to optimize storage utilization and network traffic
- View video anywhere (standard), unlimited Windows/Linux/Mac PC clients, live and recorded video from browsers, tablets and smartphones
- Upgrade to exacqVision Enterprise software (optional), VideoPush to remotely control video wall clients, case management to organize critical evidence
- Active directory/LDAP for IT administration of users, easy, single-screen administration of cameras, users, storage and notifications
- Enterprise system manager (optional), maximize uptime with health monitoring
Rackmount 4U Hybrid Recorder With 8 IP Licenses
Hard Drive: 32 TB
Video Inputs: 16 Looping
Compression: H.264, MJPEG
Frame Rate: 30 fps (NTSC) Or 25 fps (PAL) Per Camera
Alarm Inputs: 16 TTL
Alarm Outputs: 15 TTL And 1 Relay
Audio Inputs: 16
Analog Audio Outputs: 2/2/4/4
Maximum IP Cameras: 128
Included IP Cameras: 8
Maximum Storage: 80 TB RAID 6
Maximum Hard Drives: 20 TB
Typical Video Storage Rate: 1200 Mbps
Pre-Loaded VMS Software: Professional (Standard), Enterprise (Optional)
Local Client Display Rate: 1200 Mbps
Monitor Output: 1 DVI-I + 1 HDMI + 1 Display Port, Maximum 2 Simultaneous Monitors
Operating System: Linux Ubuntu 12.04
CPU: Gen 4 Intel Core i7, Gen 4 Intel Xeon E3 (Optional)
RAM: 8 GB, 16 GB (Optional)
NIC: 2 x 1 Gbps, 2 x 10 Gbps SPF+ (Optional)
USB Ports: 8 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
Serial Connection: 1 RS485
Audio Outputs: 1
Keyboard and Mouse: Included
Power Supply: Dual Hot Swap
Dimension: 27.000 Inch Depth x 16.875 Inch Width x 7.000 Inch Height
|Capacity||16 ANALOG CHANNEL AND 8 IP CHANNEL|
|Storage Capacity||32 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.