This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 620986 for suggested replacement.
The exacqVision Desktop Hybrid Server provides seamless integration and recording of both analog and IP video surveillance cameras on a single low-cost, space-saving desktop chassis. The powerful, yet easy to operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to multiple exacqVision Hybrid and IP camera servers creating a virtually unlimited am ount of cameras and protection.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Low cost, space-saving desktop chassis
- 4 or 16 analog + 8 IP camera inputs included
- HD-SDI version available: 4 HD analog + 16 SD analog + 8 IP inputs
- Expandable up to 64 IP camera inputs in addition to analog inputs
- From 500 GB to 8 TB storage
- Dual Gb NIC, server-class hard drives
- Universal power supply
- Unlimited client licenses
- Three-year hardware warranty and software updates
Hybrid Desktop Server
Hard Drive: 4 TB
IP Cameras: 4 Or 8 IP Licenses Included, Expandable To 64 Cameras Per Server (Data Rate Dependent)
IP Compression Format: Camera Dependent
Analog Inputs: 16
Analog Outputs: 1 Mux, BNC
Analog Compression: H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG
Analog Frame Rate (NTSC): 480
Analog Frame Rate (PAL): 200/400/800
Serial Connection: RS-485 (PTZ), RS-232 Port
Alarm Inputs: 8 TTL
Alarm Outputs: 3 TTL And 1 Relay
Audio Inputs: 16/8/32
Audio Outputs: 1
RAM: 2 GB (Standard), 4 GB (Optional)
Drive Bays: 2
Storage Maximum (Internal): Up to 4 TB
USB2 Ports: 8 USB 2.0
Monitor Output: 1 VGA + 1 HDMI 1.4 + 1 DVI-D, Maximum 2 Simultaneous Monitors
Processor: Intel i3 (Standard), Intel i5 (Optional)
Keyboard and Mouse: Included
DVD/CD RW: Included
Watchdog Timer: Included
Server Operating System: Windows 7 Pro on 30 GB HDD Partition
VMS Software Included: exacqVision Professional (Standard), exacqVision Enterprise Server (Optional)
Compatible Client Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003/2008 32 Bit or 64 Bit; Linux (Ubuntu); Mac OS X
Operating Temperature: 40 deg to 95 deg F (4.5 deg to 35 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 5 - 95% RH (Non-Condensing)
Input Voltage: 120/240 Volt AC Auto-Sensing
Power Consumption: <250 Watt (150 Watt Typical)
Power Cables: North America (Standard), UK and EU (Optional)
Dimension: 15.675 Inch Length x 13.000 Inch Width x 5.375 Inch Height
|Capacity||16 ANALOG CHANNEL AND 8 IP CHANNEL|
|Storage Capacity||4 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.