The Helawrap Applicator Tool enables the user to bundle cable rapidly and effortlessly. The applicator tool has been optimized to glide smoothly and securely through the cover and therefore allow easy insertion of cable into Helawrap. The unique design also allows individual cables to be separated from the applicator tool and branched off through the cover apertures. A tool is included with each Helawrap box. Additional tools can be purchased separately.
- Designed to glide smoothly through the Helawrap sleeve for easy insertion of cable bundles
- There is no need to disassemble wire harness when using the Helawrap Application Tool
- Tool is designed for post-installation applications, allowing for unplanned engineering changes to be corrected with ease
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||5/8 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.