WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Klein Tools 1656 Series Chicago Grips have a round, smooth inside jaw contour making it perfect for work with stranded copper cables. These smooth jaws grip with maximum contact and are less likely to cause cable deformation. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and act uated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Round, smooth inside jaw contour on this series of grips is ideal for bare ACSR, aluminum, and stranded-copper cables
- Smooth jaws grip with maximum contact and are less likely to damage conductors
- Jaw design helps reduce slippage to make pulling cables easier
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
Large Size: 5/8"
Small Size: 9/16"
Overall Length: 7.5" (190.5 mm)
Weight: 0.20 lb (0.09 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.