Straight Snap-On style Metric or NPT threaded nylon fittings provide a true one-piece component solution; seals and locknuts are included. Durable nylon materials deliver high chemical resistance against salts, oils, weak acids, and solvents. Designed for easy removal with a small screwdriver. UL-Listed fittings deliver IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP69 ingress protection.
- Integrated Sealing Technology includes conduit insert seal and high-performance face-sealing washer for ease of use and durability.
- All-around "teeth" attach firmly to corrugated conduit and deliver a high extraction force.
- PA66 nylon material has high resistance to salts, oils, weak acids, and solvents.
- External nickel-plated brass metric threads provide a extra-secure connection.
- Swivel feature minimizes cable twisting and provides strain relief.
- Integrated design delivers IP66 + IP67 + IP68 + IP9 ingress protection against moisture and dirt.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.