Orange PET braided sleeving is an extremely flexible, general purpose option for bundling and protecting wires and cables in abrasive type applications. Its color makes it ideal for systematic color coding of complex wiring installations. Commonly used to shield cable harnesses in battery powered vehicles, such as hybrid cars, golf carts and light trucks.
- Provides easy visual and safety identification of critical wiring components.
- Offers high tensile strength while maintaining extreme flexibility.
- Expands up to 150% of flat diameter for easy installation.
- Does not trap heat and humidity.
- Installs quily and accommodates expansions and varying cable assembly shapes, reducing installation costs.
Material: Polyester (PET)
Operating Temperature: -94F to +257F (-70C to +125C)
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1/2 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.