Halar self-extinguishing sleeving is used where flammability, high temperature endurance and low outgassing are the primary concern. This sleeving is made from strands of high temperature, flame resistant Halar monofilaments that are able to resist a w ide range of corrosive chemicals and organic solvents. Its low flame spread and smoke generation properties make it the perfect option for use in technologically advanced applications, such as those in the automotive, aerospace and vital military marke ts.
- Resists gasoline and engine chemicals.
- Exceeds requirements of FMVSS 302 as well as aviation industry requirements of FAR25.
- Expands up to 150% for economical and expeditious installation.
- Technically advanced monofilament material is rated as low smoe, flame resistant and can withstand exposure to Cobal 60 radiation.
- Meets UL 2024 and NFPA 262 specifications meets requirements for use in plenum applications.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 (E/CTFE)
Operating Temperature: -103F to +302F (-75C to +150C)
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1 3/4 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.