This protective sleeving is self-extinguishing and can be cut with sharp scissors instead of a hot knife for fray-resistant ends. Readily used in the automotive, audiovisual, industrial, wire, cable and computer industries where flame retardancy is req uired to reduce the likelihood of ignition and/or reduce the rate of flame spread. It is suited for situations where access to a hot knife is either impractical or impossible.
- Provides fuller coverage and a medium-to-high abrasion resistance.
- Expands for ease of installation in either the shop or the field.
- Increased braid density coverage provides higher level of abrasion resistance without losing flexibility.
- Contains whie tracer thread for simple identification of flame retardancy.
- Treated yarns extinguish quickly and reduces potential flame spread to surrounding components.
- Cuts with ordinary scissors without fraying ends.
Material: Polyester (PET)
Operating Temperature: -94F to +257F (-70C to +125C)
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1/8 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.