Used when flame retardancy is a primary requirement, this protection option incorporates a lateral split which allows the tube to open up to accommodate a variety of bundling requirements. The semi-rigid braid configuration simply closes around the ent ire installation without the need for any additional fasteners. Split wrap flame retardant braided sleeving is self-extinguishing and complies with UL VW-1 standards where cables exit a wall and need to be managed for an uncluttered, clean appearance.
- Split wrap design installs quickly, saving assembly time and future accessibility without disassembly.
- Unique construction retains shape and rigidity throughout operating temperature range.
- Easy open design allows quick assembly, future access, and ability to apply protective sleeving post assembly or post installation situations.
- Self wrapping design eliminates the need for fasteners.
- Provides a greater flexibility than spiralwrap or convoluted tubing.
Material: Polyester (PET)
Operating Temperature: -94F to +257F (-70C to +125C)
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Size By Inch Fractions||1/4 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.