ADTRAN offers a full line of IP Business Gateways for converged IP networks. The Total Access 900/900e Series is ideal for networks transitioning to VoIP and offers a number of fixed-port configurations. The NetVanta 6310 is an innovative dual-slot modular IP Business Gateway designed for Ethernet-fed WAN or e.SHDSL EFM network applications. The NetVanta 6330 Series Modular IP Business Gateway is designed for use in integrated IP voice and data service offerings to small- to medium-sized businesses, worldwide. With this versatile chassis, carriers can offer a variety of services including cost-effective integrated voice and data over an Ethernet-fed wide area network (WAN) or over low overhead bonded e.SHDSL loops and T1 circuits. The single-slot chassis includes a robust IP router, SIP gateway and dual 10/100BASE-T Ethernet interfaces for routing, DMZ or Ethernet-fed WAN applications. The NetVanta 6355 combines all of the features of the Total Access 900e into a single-chassis with an on-board managed 24-port PoE switch for hosted deployments. All of these platforms provide SIP/MGCP-gateway functionality, support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax/phone or model. Transparent proxy functionality and remote survivability provide backup capability for phone support in the event of a wide area network (WAN) outage.
- Modular IP Business Gateway
- SIP gateway
- Dual-slot modular chassis
- Dual 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet interfaces for routing, DMZ or Ethernet-fed WAN
- Integral PRI/PRA T1/E1 for PBX connectivity
- ETSI compliant
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||1-4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.