ADTRAN INC | 17004660F1
NetVanta 4660 Carrier Ethernet Customer Edge Router. Integrated device for layer 2/3 termination, including IP VPN and ELAN services. Includes 5 GigE (4 combo, 1 fiber) ports. Supports Carrier Ethernet WAN access modules for VDSL, SHDSL, and T1 EFM.
NetVanta 4660 Carrier Ethernet Customer Edge Router. Integrated device for layer 2 and layer 3 termination, including IP VPN and ELAN services. Includes 5 Gigabit Ethernets (4 combo, 1 fiber). Supports Carrier Ethernet WAN access modules for terminating VDSL, SHDSL, and T1 EFM. (Modules sold separately).
- Universal edge device supporting modular Layer 2/3 Carrier Ethernet services with four Gigabit combo interfaces (copper or small form factor SFP)
- All Ethernet interfaces include carrier Ethernet functionality
- Multiple WAN interface options:
- Dual and quad bonded VDSL2
- Quad and octal SHDSL (EoCu)
- Hardware-based SLA monitoring with automated data exporting
- MEF 9/14 certified supporting standard Ethernet OAM
- Layer 2 OAM (Y.1731 CFM, Y.1731.PM, and Y.1731 FM) and Layer 3 OAM (TWAMP) support
- Full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Auto-failover and recovery for improved service robustness
- Plug-and-play auto line detection for easy installation
- RapidRoute technology for increased performance
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Optional Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Utilize recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) or our intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Optional IPSec-based VPN software upgrade
- Supports Terminal and Facility MAC-Swap Loopback to validate service turn up and trouble-shooting
- SynchE for Timing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.