Fully managed 24- and 48-port Fast and Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches are optimized for implementing data networks requiring PoE for IP phones, wireless access points (WAPs), IP surveillance cameras and other 802.3af-powered devices. These products also offer a unique power conservation feature by powering down devices when not in use or scheduling when to turn off power after business hours to minimize security risks. 24 Port Managed Layer 2 Fast Ethernet Switch with quad Gigabit uplink s, supporting 802.3af & Legacy Power over Ethernet. Includes 24 - 10/100Base-T access ports and 2 - combo 1000Base-T/SFP Gigabit Ethernet Ports and 2 - 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Ports. Features include Stacking, 802.1Q VLANs, GVRP, 802.1p/DiffServ Qo S, 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.3ad Link Aggregation, Auto MDI/MDI-X, CLI, HTTP GUI, SSH, SSL, RADIUS, SNMP. Provides up to 15.4 watts/port (185 watts) of 802.3af compliant power. 19" Rackmount 1U housing. Supported SFP modules include 1000Base-SX ( 1200480E1), 1000Base-LX (1200481E1) and SFP interconnect cable (1200484Gx).
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Link aggregation, LLDP and LLDP/MED
- Support for up to 255 active VLANs
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta wireless access points (WAPs)
- Recognizable command line interface (CLI) and ease to use Web GUI
- Cable diagnostics identify cable length and detects shorts or open twisted pair
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.