The economical solution for less demanding indoor jobs. On a 1 1/2 inch core, this red, 7 mil economy-grade vinyl tape serves as a general purpose tape. Inner pack of 1 per shrink wrap, 10 per sleeve with 100 rolls per case.
3M(TM) Temflex(TM) General Use Vinyl Electrical Tape 1700 is used for protective jacketing and harnessing. Abrasive- and UV-resistant. UL Listed and CSA Certified for 176F (80C).
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up 600 volts.
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs.
- Harnessing of wires and cables.
- For indoor or outdoor applications.
- For above or below grade applications.
Temperature Rating: UL 510: 80 degrees Celsius (176 degrees Fahrenheit), CSA 22.2: 80 degrees Celsius (176 degrees Fahrenheit)
Flammability: UL 510: Pass
Dielectric Strength*: Standard Condition: less than 1000 V/mil, After Humidity Condition: lesshan 90% of Standard
Thickness*: 7 mils.
Breaking Strength*: 17 lbs/in.
Adhesion: To Steel*: 24 oz/in., To Backing: 22 oz/in.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.