ADTRAN INC | 1702544G1
NetVanta 1544 2nd generation, 28 Port Managed Layer 3 Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Includes 24 - 10/100/1000Base-T access ports and 4 - Enhanced SFP (1Gbps/2.5Gbps) Gigabit Ethernet Ports. Rack or Wall Mount. Includes QoS and VLAN support.
The NetVanta 1544 is a managed, 28-port, Layer 3, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed as an access layer or network backbone switch for small to medium businesses. With the combination of the advanced multi-layer switching fabric, high-bandwidth capabilities, and enhanced Quality of Service features, the NetVanta 1544 is ideal as an aggregation switch for high-bandwidth VoIP, Gigabit-to-the-Desktop deployments, and converged voice and data networks.
- 28-port multilayer Gigabit Ethernet aggregation switch
- 24-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP optical ports SFP ports support standard 1 Gbps or enhanced 2.5 Gbps data rates
- Innovative half rack width allows for two NetVanta 1544 switches (48 ports) in a single 19 inch rack space
- Non-blocking, 68 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching
- Static routes, RIP V1/V2, OSPF and BGP
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Enhanced security and administration features include desktop auditing, DoS protection and network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP Ready with LLDP/LLDP-MED and Voice VLANS
- Business Class Security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and Port Security
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points
- Cable and SFP diagnostics
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Next Business Day Advance Replacement
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.