ADTRAN INC | 1702590G1
NetVanta 1534 2nd generation, 28 Port Managed Layer 3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Includes 24 -10/100/1000Base-T access ports, 2 - Standard SFP Gigabit Ethernet Ports and 2 - Enhanced (1Gbps/2.5Gbps) SFP ports. Rack or Wall Mount.
The NetVanta 1534 is a managed, 28-port, Layer 3 lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective LAN switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for higher-bandwidth VoIP applications, Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments, network security, and ease of management with an easy to use Web-GUI.
- 28-port, Layer 3 Lite, managed Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 24-Gigabit Copper Ethernet ports and 4 SFP optical ports(2 standard 1 Gbps and 2 enhanced 2.5 Gbps)
- Innovative half rack width allows for 2 NetVanta 1534 switches (48 ports) in a single 19 inch rack space
- Non-blocking, 62 Gbps switching capacity
- Link aggregation, LLDP and LLDP-MED
- 802.1Q tagged and port-based VLANs
- Support for up to 255 active VLANs
- 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and WRR + expedite
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points
- 802.1D Spanning Tree and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree support
- Enhanced security and administration features include desktop auditing, DoS protection and network forensics
- DHCP address management
- RADIUS and TACACS+ authentication
- Port mirroring
- TFTP/FTP firmware upgrades
- Broadcast, Unicast, and Multicast storm control
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments
- Familiar Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Web-based GUI
- Cable and SFP Diagnostics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Next Business Day Advance Replacement
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.