ADTRAN INC | 1702595G10
28 Port Managed Layer 3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switch with ActivReach, providing 802.3z 10/100/1000 Ethernet over std length (100 meters) or 10/100 Ethernet over 1600 feet of voice-grade cabling (24AWG, Cat3, Cat5) with PoE. Includes QoS and VLAN support.
The NetVanta 1535P is a managed, 28-port PoE, Layer 3 Lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch with ActivReach Ethernet technology designed for ease-of-deployment, as well as fast, secure, cost effective Local Area Network (LAN) switching. With ActivReach, the NetVanta 1535P is designed to easily deploy IP Phones, Cameras, and Workstations utilizing a building’s existing voice-grade wiring up to 1600 feet. In addition, with speeds up to 100 Mbps, ActivReach Ethernet also provides and extremely cost-effective means for desktop connectivity where CAT5 cabling does not already exist.
- 28-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 24 10/1001000Base-T or ActivReach Ethernet and four SFP optical ports
- Two standard 1 Gbps SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- 802.3af (PoE), Legacy PoE, and PoE over ActivReach
- Non-blocking, up to 62 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANS
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- iSCSI optimized for Storage Area Networks (SANs) solutions
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.