Pro-Duct slotted wall wiring duct features break-away fingers which provide additional access for wire leads. Each section of the duct is provided with two score lines. The upper score line is used to break away fingers when a greater opening is requir ed. The lower score line allows the sidewall to be smoothly cut for joints and Ts.
- Strong fingers prevent unwanted breaking.
- Fingers are easily deflected outward, allowing ready positioning of the wires within the slotted wall duct.
- Restricted opening design in the finger of the duct helps keep wires in place.
- Restricted opening revents unintended removal of wires and permits any individual wire to be traced without disconnection.
- Supplied with mounting holes to streamline installation.
- Optional covers enhance protection and appearance.
|Components||SLOTTED DUCT STANDARD|
|Fiber Duct H x W||1.5" X 2"|
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.