Pro-Duct slotted wall wiring duct features break-away fingers which provide additional access for wire leads. Each section of the duct is provided with two score lines. The upper score line is used to break away fingers when a greater opening is requir ed. The lower score line allows the sidewall to be smoothly cut for joints and Ts.
- Strong fingers prevent unwanted breaking.
- Fingers are easily deflected outward, allowing ready positioning of the wires within the slotted wall duct.
- Restricted opening design in the finger of the duct helps keep wires in place.
- Restricted opening revents unintended removal of wires and permits any individual wire to be traced without disconnection.
- Supplied with mounting holes to streamline installation.
- Optional covers enhance protection and appearance.
|Components||SLOTTED DUCT STANDARD|
|Fiber Duct H x W||3" X 4"|
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.