- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding with Time Zone Restrictions
- Unique Double Ring
- Built-In Clock/Calendar
- Do-Not-Disturb Feature
- Four "Hold Open" Time Zones
- Answer Machine Bypass Feature
- 50 5-Digit Entry Codes with Time Zone Restrictions on Some Codes
- pory Entry Codes with Start and End Dates
- Intercom Mode for Use with PBX and KSU Phone Systems
- Camera Ready
- Connects Directly to Your Existing C.O. (Central Office) Phone Line
- No Additional Monthly Expense for a Separate Telephone Line to the Entry Stem
- Digital Voice Circuit for Crystal Clear Communication
- Unique Double Ring Identifies Calls from the 1812
- Two Relays Allow Control of Two Doors or Gates
- Answer Machine Bypass Feature Allows the Homeowner to Call the 1812 from an Off Site Location a "By-Pass" a Home Answering Machine to Perform Programming Operations
- Built-In Call Waiting So Calls from the Access System are Never Missed-Even if You are on the Phone
- Call Forwarding-Never Miss an Access System Call, Even if You’Re Away from Your Home
- And You Can Even Create a Time Zone for When You Want Your Calls to be Forwarded
- Dial-Out Function Provides upto 27 Alternate Phone Numbers for the System to Call
- Do-Not-Disturb Feature Allows the Homeowner to Set Times When the Access System will ot Ring the House Phones
- Program upto Four "Hold-Open" Time Zones to Keep Your Door or Gate Open During Certain Times of the Day
- Program upto 50 Individual Five (5) Digit Entry Codes
- You Can Even Time Zone Restrict Certain Entry Codes
- Program upto 10emporary Entry Codes with Start and End Dates and Time Zone Restrictions
- Great for Allowing Service Companies Entry to Your Property
- Special Intercom Programming Mode Allows the 1812 to be Connected Directly to a PBX or KSU Phone System
UL 294, FCC, ETL, DOC
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.