- Proximity Card Readers Can Read Card Data Through Common Building Materials
- Proximity Card Readers are Maintenance Free
- There are No Parts to Wear Out or Adjust
- Passive Card Technology Provides an Unlimited Number of Card Reads with No Battery to WearOut
- Passive Cards, Unless They are Physically Abused, will Last Virtually Forever
- Read Ranges are Not Absolute and will Vary Depending on Several Factors Including Where the Reader is Mounted, the Mounting Surface and Product Application
- These Card Reders Output their Data in 26-Bit Wiegand Format
- Most Card Readers Operate on 5-12 VDC
- AVI Systems May Operate at Different Voltages
- These Card Readers are Not Designed for Stand-Alone Operation (See 1520/1524 Readers) and Must be Connected to an Acces Controller (DKS 1830 Series Systems)
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READERS AND KEYPAD|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY CARD - HID FORMAT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.