The Flexible 1825 Duet Plus Provides Effective Loud Ringing and Voice Paging Economical for Small Business but with Output Capability for Large or Noisy Environments.
Connects to a Phone Line or FXS Port for Loud Ringing and is Compatible with Most Analog Phone Systems for Voice Paging. the Optional Algo 1185 Horn Speaker Can Be Used in Wet or Outdoor Environments or Where Additional Volume Is Required.
Functioning as Both a Loud Ringer and Paging Amplifier, the 1825 Duet Plus Has Been a Strong Performer for Many Years and Was Updated in 2012 for Direct Connection to Avaya IP Office for FXS Paging.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Low Frequency Warble Tone Output
- Dry Contact Activation
- FXS Port Activation
- Compatible with Nortel Digital Telephones for Loud Ring
- Doubles as Paging Amplifier from Dry Page Port or IIP Office FXS Port
- Compatible with Algo 1185 Horn Speaker for Wet/Noisy Locations
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.