Easy to navigate computer-style QWERTY keyboard. Quick and comfortable text entry. One-Touch "Hot Keys" a DYMO exclusive Shortcut keys for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps, and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker. Industrial-s trength labeling versatility.Print 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" wide labels in a variety of materials. PLUS print directly on heat-shrink tubes. NEW "Favorites" key Single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols. NEW "Custom" key prevents ne edless repetition.Customize and save settings for individual label formats. 25 Label memory
- Easy to navigate computer-style QWERTY keyboard
- Quick and comfortable text entry
- One-Touch "Hot Keys" - a DYMO exclusive
- Shortcut keys for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps,
- and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker
- Industrialrength labeling versatility
- Print 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" wide labels in a variety of materials
- PLUS print directly on heat-shrink tubes
- NEW "Favorites" key
- Single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols
- NEW "Custom" key prevents neess repetition
- Customize and save settings for individual label formats
- 25 Label memory
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.