DOOR KING | 1837-010
PCB Modem Program/Electric Directory Phone, 13 Inch Height x 11.25 Inch Width x 4.75 Inch Depth, 16 Volt AC, Stainless Steel Faceplate, Galvanized Steel Sub-Plate, Eight Line 1/2 Inch 20 Character Super-Twist LCD Display
- Display characters are easy to read
- Stainless steel plate And anti-vandal features protects all internal parts
- PC programmable easy to use remote account manager software included with system
- Large scroll and call buttons
- Stores up to 3000 phone numbs, 255 area codes
- Max 8000 Weigand device (card codes), 10 facility codes
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events
- Control 3 entry points, expandable to 16 with tracker expansion boards
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zes each
- 32 holiday schedules
- Four-digit entry codes
- Built-in clock / calendar
- Hold open time zones (8)
- Entry code time zones
- True anti-pass back
- Metal keypad, with Internally lit LED keypad And A-Z-CALL buttons
- Offset speaker holes for protection free voice operation (Optional handset available on surface or flush mount only)
- Built-in postal lock provision, EEPROM memory
- Surface, flush or wall mounting styles. 2 year limited factory warranty
Cetus Listed, FCC (US) DUF6VT-12874-OT-T, DOC (CAN) 1736 4528 A
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.