The screw clamp is the most recognized and widely used connection technology. Entrelec by ABB’s screw clamp connections are strong and secure and also, mount on industry standard DIN rails.
- Sub-function: 2 clamps, Screwless rail connection
- Improve the safety of installation in the event of a short-circuit by screw less rail contact: rail contact non operator dependent, performances above the requirements of IEC 60947-7-2 terminal block standard, secured snap on or remove from the rail
- Numerous Functions
- Self-Locking Clamp Design
- Funneled Side Entry for up to Two Ferruled or Non-Ferruled Solid or Stranded Wires
- Wide Range of Wire Sizes from 24 AWG to 2 AWG, Solid or Stranded
- Terminal Block Spacing Range of 5 mm to 160.5 mm
- Current Carrying Capacity up to 310 Amps with Rated Voltages Ranging from 300 to 600
- IP20 Protection (Touch-Safe)
- Complete Line of Accessories, Marking Systems & Ferrules and Tools
Wire Size: Rigid: (1) 24 - 12 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible: (1) 24 - 12 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible With Non Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 12 AWG, Flexible With Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 14 AWG
Spacing: 5.2 mm
Amperage Rating: 480 A At 1 sec Short-Time Withstand
Mounting: DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 Length X 7.5 mm Width)
Connection: Screw Clamp
Size: 5.2 mm Width X 59.5 mm Height X 47.4 mm Depth
Flammability: V0 (UL94)
Overvoltage Category: III
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 8 kV
Operating Temperature: -5 To +40 deg C
Wire Strip Length: 0.413 in.
Pollution Degree: 3
Tightening Torque: 5.31 in-lb
Screw Driver Size: 0.138 in. Flat
Dielectric Test Voltage: 2200 V
Gauge Type: A3-B3
UL Listed, CSA, ATEX, CB, CE, GOST Certified, IECEx Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.